T-MTT Mini-Special Issue
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE T-MTT) will publish a Mini-Special Issue devoted to the 2021 IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference (LAMC-2021). Authors of all papers relevant to the topics of interest of T-MTT presented at IEEE LAMC-2021 are invited to submit an expanded version of their papers to the Mini-Special Issue. The expanded version requires that the new technical content should include a more in-depth elaboration on the methodologies and presentation of the results, or additional findings beyond the LAMC-2021 paper, or alternate interpretation of results by taking advantage of the discussions generated at LAMC-2021. As a general reccomendation, at least 60% af the extended version needs to be new contribution or different from the conference paper. Every paper will be reviewed by T-MTT in the same manner as all other regular submissions to this publication.
Please note that
- Papers should be submitted through the T-MTT Manuscript Central site:http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tmtt-ieee
- In the pull-down menu for “Manuscript Type”, please select “LAMC2021 Mini-Special Issue”.
- The conference paper should be included with the submission as well.
- The following note should be added to the footnote on the first page of the paper: “This paper is an expanded version from the IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference, May. 26-28, 2021, Cali, Colombia”.
- The guideline for manuscript preparation can be found at https://www.mtt.org/author-information-transactions
The due date for the paper submission is
October 31, 2021, November 14, 2021 (Extended FIRM deadline)
If you have any questions, please contact the Guest Editors of this Mini-Special Issue:
|Jose Maria Molina, Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena, Cartagena, Spain, LAMC-2021 Technical Program Committee Chair email@example.com|
|Felix Vega, Universidad Nacional, Bogota, Colombia, LAMC 2021 Co-chair firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maria Teresa Martinez Ingles, CUD, Spain, LAMC-2021 Technical Program Committee Co-Chair email@example.com|
|Jose Rayas Sanchez, ITESO, Mexico, Invited Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org|