Registration Before April 23, 2021
Considering as our first priority the health and safety of all participants, we are carefully observing the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic, especially in Latin America. Based on this, the registration fees and procedures will be announced soon, with the possibility of an eventual change in conference format or dates.
Please notice that maximum two papers are allowed per registration (extra papers require anadditional conference registration). Thesis presented for student contest are consideredas regular papers for registration purposes.
|Early Bird MTT-S Members||USD$250|
|Early Bird IEEE Members||USD$300|
|Profesionals Non IEEE||USD$400|
|Early Bird MTT-S Students members||USD$80|
|Early Bird IEEE Student Members||USD$100|
Please use this Registration Link and select your language.
Registration between April 24 to May 26
|Profesionals Non IEEE||USD$590|
|MTT-S Students member||USD$90|
|IEEE Student Members||USD$120|
R9 GRADUATE Initiative
The IEEE MTT-S Education Committee recently approved, during the MTT-S AdCom meetings, the implementation of a Region 9 Graduate Student Initiative to encourage the participation of graduate students from Latin America in LAMC-2021. The Region 9 Graduate Student Initiative is restricted to provide financial support to attend LAMC only to Graduate students officially registered in a doctoral program offered by a university or research institute located in Latin America. Applicants for this R9 Graduate Initiative must submitt your documents only until March 25, 2021.
The selection committee of the 2018 Region 9 Graduate Student Initiative will apply the following priority criteria:
1. Graduate students who are first authors of a LAMC paper accepted for oral presentation.
2. Graduate students who are first authors of a LAMC paper accepted for poster presentation.
3. Graduate students who are co-authors of a LAMC paper accepted for oral presentation.
4. Graduate students who are co-authors of a LAMC paper accepted for poster presentation.
5. Graduate students who are registered to a LAMC Workshop.
6. Graduate students who are just attending LAMC.