Authors & Organizers
Authors are invited to send your work using the links provided in the Call for papers menu, using the EDAS system: https://edas.info/N28051. Please consult the CFP for available topics, before sending your paper.
UPLOADING YOUR VIDEO (Deadline: Monday, 24 May 2021 (FIRM Deadline)
- Go to EDAS
- Go to My...>My Papers
- Click on your paper title
- Upload your MP4 video file to your paper record via the "Video Upload" option
If you have any issues with uploading your presentation, please contact Andres Navarro.
As a reminder, videos that are not received by the deadline will be considered no-shows in accordance with the IEEE MTT-S non-presented paper policy.
We look forward to making LAMC 2021 a success within this virtual conference format. We thank you for your cooperation in this endeavor.
Instructions for Presenters
We are approaching our LAMC 2021 conference date. As you know, there is a virtual conference, son in following lines you will find instructions about your presentation.
The overall time slot for each presentation is 20 minutes . Plan your speech for a duration of 15 minutes, in order to allow time for questions and discussion.
Please send a power point presentation with audio (you can find help to do it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3kTmsnbnY&t=82s ) or a video smaller then 150 Mbytes.
Optionally, it is possible to present synchronically, using the webex system that will be available during the days of the conference. Wi ell send later the links to each session.
It is necesary that at least one of the authors be available during the presentation, to answer questions.
Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly obey the duration of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
Be connected your session 5 minutes before session starts, so that you can meet your session chair in advance.
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING YOUR VIDEO
Duration: 15 minutes
File size: 150MB max
Video file format: mp4
Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention to IEEE LAMC 2021.
TIPS FOR RECORDING:
- Use as quiet an area as possible
- Avoid areas that have echo
- Rooms should be fairly small
- Sound dampening with carpeting, curtains, furniture
- Hardline internet connection recommended, but if unavailable, a strong Wi-Fi connection
- Good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid (if possible) using default built-in microphone on computer.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format, and bit rate before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.