Call for Papers for the IEEE LAMC-2023 Mini-Special Issue in IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Technology
(to be published August 2024)
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Technology (IEEE T-MTT) will publish a Mini-Special Issue devoted to the 2023 IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference (LAMC-2023). Authors of all papers relevant to the topics of interest of T-MTT presented at IEEE LAMC-2023 are invited to submit an extended version of their papers to the Mini-Special Issue. The extended version requires the new technical content to include additional findings beyond the LAMC-2023 paper. Further explanations or interpretations are insufficient to warrant publication in the IEEE T-MTT. New conceptual content and achievements to complement what was presented at the conference are absolutely required. Please consider that T-MTT will review each article the same way as all other regular submissions to this publication. Therefore, authors are requested to submit their work with the same quality as any regular T-MTT paper to avoid rejection and possible cancellation of this Mini-Special Issue due to insufficient papers accepted.
Please note that
- Papers should be submitted through the T-MTT Manuscript Central site: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tmtt-ieee
- In the pull-down menu for “Manuscript Type,” please select “LAMC2023 Mini-Special Issue”.
- The conference paper should be included with the submission as well.
- The following note should be added to the footnote on the first page of the paper: “This paper is an expanded version from the IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference, Dec. 6-8, 2023, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- The guideline for manuscript preparation can be found at https://www.mtt.org/author-information-transactions
The due date for the paper submission is
February 15 March 1st, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact the Guest Editors of this Mini-Special Issue:
LAMC-2023 Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs:
J. R. Loo-Yau (Cinvestav-GDL, Jalisco, Mexico, email@example.com )
Luis Ernesto Carrera Retana (ITCR, Cartago, Costa Rica, firstname.lastname@example.org)